Last week I wrote about 5 things I’ve learned having long hair — but they all were kind of negative things, so this week I’ll give you 5 things that are GOOD about having long hair.
1. It’s pretty, and I don’t have to do much to style it.
2. I can tie it in a knot, I can tie it in a bow… true story. I can create a lasting bun using only my hair. Crazy.
3. High ponytails look really cool. Long braids look really cool. Pigtails look odd.
4. There are many, many more hairstyles I could actually wear than I could with short hair — if I took the time to actually do something to my hair : )
5. It reminds me to take better care of my hair — so I’m actually using conditioner every time I wash it, and putting anti-frizz stuff in it. Mmm soft.