21. Candles. Especially ones that smell really good and don’t burn down your house.
23. Having a job that I enjoy, and that allows me at times to do some good in the world.
24. Seasons! Even if we don’t have snow, we do get some semblance of seasonal changes.
25. Books on my bookshelf, in the library and in my head.
26. Weather apps that have adorable and fun animations illustrating the weather.
27.Starting new traditions, like making scones for Thanksgiving morning.
28. Memories of loved ones who are no longer with us, and the things they left behind that help retain those memories.
29.Vanilla wafer cookies.
30. The Long Beach Chorale. Without them, I might not be singing in public, or enjoying the incredible sounds this group can create.
31. Owls and birds that aren’t scary looking.
32. My future dogs and fetch, dog parks and dog beach! (Girls get to dream)
33. Having really great roommates and very little drama.
34. Having really great friends who share coffee dates and my life.
35. Being mildly tech-savvy so that I am not confused or slow to catch on to new trends.
36. My parents’ guidance as I grew up, and their support in most of the strange things I came up with.
37. Enjoying school! If I wasn’t good at being in school, I probably wouldn’t be where I am today.
38. Making lists.
39. Wearing the same jewelry every day because it means something to me.
40.Perfume! Specifically Lilly Pulitzer’s “Wink” because every time I spray that from its pink bottle with the adorable little green and pink ribbon it makes me smile. Also, I feel special all day when I catch a whiff of the sweetness.