As it’s the holidays, and actually going to be a whole new year in just a few days it seems like a good time to remind myself of all the things to be happy about.
100 is a pretty big number but I think I can make it!
Here we go:
1. My crazy family.
2. My wonderful boyfriend.
3. Traveling and taking vacations!! (being able to visit Sedona, AZ and Tokyo, Japan this year.)
4. Starting this blog so I can share part of my life with all of you lovely random people!
(I don’t really have a picture of that.)
5. My health and the ability to use that precious gift to share with others.
6. The most adorable furbabies. And discovering a Reddit thread for guinea pigs!
7. Adventures, like going ziplining for the first time this year!
8. The fall. There’s almost nothing I don’t like about fall weather, clothes, pumpkins, etc…
9. Food! I’ve becoming something of a cook over the past couple years and it makes me so happy to share meals and treats with the people I love (or even like a tiny bit haha)
10. Learning to make collages with my pictures! You’ll see more of this on the blog in 2012! Thanks to Ellyn at Mandoo and Lumpia for telling me how to do the collage thing.