Cheesy, yes, I know. But I LOVE a good list. Really. Love it.
It’s fun to write lists and to put them some place where I can check things off as I do them.
Because when you can check it off, it’s somehow much more productive and efficient than when you do not have a checklist.
So when I saw this post: Make a top ten list of things to do this summer | The Daily Post at WordPress.com obviously, I could not resist.
The summer list
1. Go to the beach at least 3 times (taking frozen grapes in a cooler)
2. Buy fresh fruit and make smoothies in the morning.
3. Host a picnic where I can put food on a grill and use the skewers I bought that have been in a drawer for a year.
4. Plan or take a vacation out of state. (Left a little loophole there, you like that?)
5. Join an adult summer reading program. Because I am already reading, so I might as well get something cool from it.
6. Spend more than a few afternoons near a pool, reading a book (you know, so I can check things off.)
7. Enjoy a summer concert or movie in the park.
8. Go to an exercise boot camp. Preferably one that does not start before 10 a.m.
9. Participate in some sort of water sport, such as kayaking, water rafting, paddle boarding, canoeing, etc.
10. Get my bicycle fixed and use it instead of a car at least once, like to buy groceries.